Selling your business
Penrose business brokers have helped advise on and execute business disposals for clients for over 30 years. We offer a bespoke, confidential and professional service, tailored to your specific needs.
Our extensive knowledge and expertise is particularly suited to SME's, owner operators, and businesses with a turnover of £1m plus, across varying sectors.
We can however, offer advice and assistance for businesses below this threshold to help structure and develop future sale strategies.
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Haulage and distribution
- IT sector
- Recruitment industry
- Professional services
- Financial services
- Engineering and construction industry
- Retail sector
- Internet based businesses and e-commerce
Services we can offer
- Business sale strategy and execution
- One off consultancy and professional advice
- Commercial finance
- Tax planning
- Growth and exit strategy
- Banking negotiations
- Succession planning
- Business restructuring
- Brand positioning for exit
- Due diligence reporting
Here is a brief guide to how a typical sale process works, at each stage we offer guidance and advice ensuring you achieve the best possible result within the timescales set out;
- Pre and Post sale strategy.
- Valuations, potential deal structures and engagement.
- Forecast preparations, Information memorandums and sales prospectus.
- Targeted and focussed marketing of the business including fund raising if required.
- Buyer consultations.
- Heads of terms agreement / legal documentation.
- Implement post-sale strategy.
To find out how we can improve your prospects and ensure a successful outcome, please contact us for a free initial consultation.